Truckless since 1/3/12

7point3

Reaction score
Its just one injector.....or maybe a connector issue on the passenger side bank????

Checked the drivers side (because it was the easiest) and the motor draws down when I unplug each injector.

It is running rich, idles bad, smoke ....yada yada.

I am gonna go ahead and order 8 new injectors (reman'd probably).

1) wheres the best place to get injectors, best bang for the buck...... leaning towards single shots

2) If I go single shot vs split shot, who needs to do the program, and is this the best way to go. I just drive it more than work it.

***** Leaning towards Mr Lott in Texas, cause I am in Texas, but open to all suggestions from you guys. I have to order something this week. I have a camping trip coming up, and I have a 5th wheel to pull. I have mucked around several months because I didn't really need it , and have no time to mess with it generally ....... but now I am in a hurry.

I hate it when that happens

AirFishAutomotive

Reaction score
Even if you have never done them you can do your injectors in and out in a day with no problem even taking your time. A lot of the injectors are going to be someones opinon. There is plenty of options.price wise you can't go wrong with full force or rosewood

Tune wise I would go with whoever is close to you and can reburn your chip for you. Just so you don't have the down time in sending it off and waiting for it back etc.

Latest posts

Members online