Trucks down again!

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Ely.... Ewww... At least the whore houses are.... Ewww....

Spatel23

Reaction score
Glad you got it figured out and back on the road!

That's what I love about the guys here at PSA....everybody was willing to help out if possible....find that on another forum.

EvilTwins

Reaction score
Glad to hear you got it squared away. This kind of situation is something that has concerned me about having non Ford based parts on my truck. Especially with Elites fabrication times. It is a relief to see that a priority situation takes presidence over day to day production. I never doubted for a second that the guys on this forum would step up for a fellow enthusiast in need. Awesome thread. :rockon:

I will check after this, but will ask anyways. Is there an emergency contact list on this forum, as in the last?

Sahrens0202

Reaction score
Just asking but why do you keep frying turbo's? Or was this not related? Also, what in the world do you do for work to not be home for 7 or 8 weeks?!!

BFT

Reaction score
Glad to hear you got it squared away. This kind of situation is something that has concerned me about having non Ford based parts on my truck. Especially with Elites fabrication times. It is a relief to see that a priority situation takes presidence over day to day production. I never doubted for a second that the guys on this forum would step up for a fellow enthusiast in need. Awesome thread. :rockon:

I will check after this, but will ask anyways. Is there an emergency contact list on this forum, as in the last?

yeah, it was just a temporary thing before a legit on was set up but no one seems to have problemsLOL
http://powerstrokearmy.com/forums/showthread.php?t=954

Heavyhaul

Reaction score
Just asking but why do you keep frying turbo's? Or was this not related? Also, what in the world do you do for work to not be home for 7 or 8 weeks?!!

This is my first turbo failure. It was a motor this spring. Then I made it 500 miles and my "brand new" II dragon fire pump exploded to the point the motor wouldn't turn over. I had II turbos on at the time and decided to get all their stuff off! Elite put together the first tow x set up on my truck and then the turbo. Precision was using someone else's center section but has changed there center sections to their own. Running good again. Made Ely for work tomorrow. Thanks everybody.

I work on mining shovels and draglines all over the US and Canada. Sometimes overseas.

Erikclaw

Reaction score
So the original ones that took a crap on you wasn't Precision's center sections? Hope they don't use that as an excuse to deny your warrantee coverage.

Sahrens0202

Reaction score
This is my first turbo failure. It was a motor this spring. Then I made it 500 miles and my "brand new" II dragon fire pump exploded to the point the motor wouldn't turn over. I had II turbos on at the time and decided to get all their stuff off! Elite put together the first tow x set up on my truck and then the turbo. Precision was using someone else's center section but has changed there center sections to their own. Running good again. Made Ely for work tomorrow. Thanks everybody.

I work on mining shovels and draglines all over the US and Canada. Sometimes overseas.

I got ya. That's cool.

Latest posts

Members online