TS 2013 hotel thread

Coxey Diesel

Reaction score
I talked to my buddies about it coming up, original plan was to leave here Thursday morning and head down, but we're thinking maybe leave after work on Wednesday and drive through the night down there so we can sleep a little Thursday during the day and hit up Wahbah's with everyone on Friday.

We're gonna head out Thursday afternoon, it's only about a 3 hour drive for us.

Coxey Diesel

Reaction score
Buddy booked Ramada for us!
EB44-4348-9750-A14591DDA204-12649-0000056E1B5E57DA.jpg

MINK

Reaction score

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
Right on.

I've slept in the bed of my truck outside a Waffle House, sounds like a Hilton compared to that lol

lol I slept in the bed of mine on an air mattress with the cap on a few weekends ago at the track. It's not bad at all!

Mdub707

Reaction score
We're gonna head out Thursday afternoon, it's only about a 3 hour drive for us.

I don't even want to think about it. Google maps says like 13 hours for us. Then heading back Sunday morning, and flying out of Syracuse NY 5:30am Monday to head to Long Beach CA. I wish I could have just found a flight from somewhere down south, but it wasn't happening. :morons:

UPINSMOKE

Reaction score
I don't even want to think about it. Google maps says like 13 hours for us. Then heading back Sunday morning, and flying out of Syracuse NY 5:30am Monday to head to Long Beach CA. I wish I could have just found a flight from somewhere down south, but it wasn't happening. :morons:

Nashville airport would have been your best bet.

If you're upstate NY and its only 13 hours that's not bad. Usually takes me 11-12 from Maryland.

Mdub707

Reaction score
Nashville airport would have been your best bet.

If you're upstate NY and its only 13 hours that's not bad. Usually takes me 11-12 from Maryland.

Nashville is an hour South of Bowling Green... meaning my buddies would have had to drive an hour out of the way to drop me off, then start heading back to NY. Plus there really wasn't crap for flights leaving on a Sunday out of Nashville.

Hopefully we can beat the 13 hours, but we'll see.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.