TS 2013 hotel thread

TrailerHauler

Reaction score
If I go I'lll split a room with someone if they have a bed and I'd like to find a ride back to md from there if I can.

Sally didn't send this

Make it happen Sally.

We might actually have room also, shoot me a text if your going and I'll see what the bed situation looks like.

Mdub707

Reaction score
With the weather forecast idk if ill be making the trip

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Weather.com says highs in the 80's with isolated thunderstorms, but only like 20% or 30% chance of rain both days... I'm sure if we get anything it'll just be a quick thunderstorm no?

My decision making last night wasn't ideal. Going on ~4 hours of sleep and drank enough jim beam to kill a horse last night. Work all day, go home pack, fix brakes on car, leave for KY.... Hoping to do it under 13 hours, but we'll see. :fustrate:

DHFF

Reaction score
Weather.com says highs in the 80's with isolated thunderstorms, but only like 20% or 30% chance of rain both days... I'm sure if we get anything it'll just be a quick thunderstorm no?

My decision making last night wasn't ideal. Going on ~4 hours of sleep and drank enough jim beam to kill a horse last night. Work all day, go home pack, fix brakes on car, leave for KY.... Hoping to do it under 13 hours, but we'll see. :fustrate:

You didn't fix those last night???? Jesus.

Mike@MPD

Reaction score
uqary6u2.jpg