TS 2013 hotel thread

Jbenso127

Reaction score
Wow, is everybody seeing this ***kin weather, again? 60% chance of rain?

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1368881265.516765.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1368881276.715673.jpg

Mdub707

Reaction score
Watching the weather in the hotel right now, even though it says chance of isolated thunderstorms, but the reporters are saying it should be done with for the day, and expect the rest of the day to be dry!

Getting ready and heading to the track.

KYkickinit

Reaction score
Haven't seen any vendors yet but I did get a souvenir. My buddy found the keychain to the Maryland performance race van in our hotel parking lot.

NoSlow6.0

Reaction score
What are dyno numbers looking like? We may put the cummins on there.

I've heard that Dunbar's always reads a little high on the numbers than other dyno's. Don't know if there's any truth to that though. And I've always heard that it depends mostly on who's running the dyno and the truck a lot. If you know what your doing your going to get alot higher numbers than somebody that's not as experienced in running diesel trucks on their dyno's.

SDS97_7.3

Reaction score
I've heard that Dunbar's always reads a little high on the numbers than other dyno's. Don't know if there's any truth to that though. And I've always heard that it depends mostly on who's running the dyno and the truck a lot. If you know what your doing your going to get alot higher numbers than somebody that's not as experienced in running diesel trucks on their dyno's.

Dunbars isn't there, it's sitting in the ground at a shop in GA if I remember right

Latest posts

Members online