TS 2014 Official Thread

Mike@MPD

Reaction score
Had an awesome time ! Great seeing everyone and meeting new people too. Headed home to air conditioning and a real bed lol

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

bft blue oval boys

Reaction score
Great meeting everyone too! I don't think I saw Nick but I definitely meet and hung out with quite a few of you while I was there.

I just wanna say, it's nice talking to people that actually know something about diesels lol.

I had a blast as usual! Everyone have a safe drive home, I've got about 550 miles to go....

Sent from a Cummins plant, driving a Powerstroke, with a TDI on the side!

Mike@MPD

Reaction score
Future TS model?
pezy4a7a.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

JrStroker

Reaction score
Well, one ticket later, a broken phone screen, and many $100 bills spent, the weekend was awesome! Enjoyed it very much so. I'll be back next, for sure.

Cory Anderson

HD F250

Reaction score
I am catching up from a busy week and trying to catch up. I seen all of dyno numbers from all the MPD trucks, but haven't seen any track times from the Ford camp. How did everyone do? What were the best times for the street worthy trucks?

00Powerstroke

Reaction score
Definitely an awesome weekend! It was cool meeting many of you for the first time including the mpd and holders boys as well as a few others.

mattman347

Reaction score
I am catching up from a busy week and trying to catch up. I seen all of dyno numbers from all the MPD trucks, but haven't seen any track times from the Ford camp. How did everyone do? What were the best times for the street worthy trucks?

I'm sure not at all the fastest but I managed an 11.75.
azuhare9.jpg

Latest posts

Members online