TS 2014 Official Thread

Mdub707

Reaction score
Had a great time again as usual. AVG of 49.6mpg from upstate NY to BG KY and back. Not too shabby. Sorry, no blow up doll this year. I'm surprised how many people were upset about that LOL

Nice meeting a few new people and some old faces as well. The cops seemed much more relaxed this year on the highway, but stronger presence at the hotels, which makes no sense because the hotels were pretty damn quiet. Might have heard 5 burnouts all weekend in the hotels near by... really mild by comparison to other events and previous years, from what I'm told.

Them breaking up the party at the Ramada was ridiculous. There was literally nothing going on but a bunch of dudes quietly drinking beers in a parking lot.

RedRice589

Reaction score
I saw a holders eclb cook tires leaving a restaurant! Lol and a cpl Friday night pretty lax though. We definitely annihilated the interstate for sure. I woke up to this Saturday morning though.

acfea3af3f8d7148cbd5c37f01600c7f_zpsd222c2a8.jpg

1ef93c8bf57bac711237f50912d7e2ee_zpscea2901e.jpg

DieselDave

Reaction score
Haha peer pressures a b*tch. I didn't expect the charger to light that fast. Jaran was like be cool we are good, then BOOM WOOP WOOP

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DieselDave

Reaction score
I agree with Mike, it was cool to meet allot of new people including him! Lol between him and joe at Waffle House I about blew blueberries our my nose!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.