TS OUTLAW DATE SET FOR 2012

Jeff@Spartan

Reaction score
Sounded like you'd be bummed if you couldn't make it 4 years in a row, aka you missed the last 3 years :flipa: my memory is a little foggy but I remember yelling across a hotel parking lot that we needed the war hammer tune Jeffrey Dobbs LOLLOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I used "make it" differently than you are reading it.

I was probably ignoring y'all because you were calling the wrong name. :D

LOL

juniort444e

Reaction score
I will be going fo sho ho. Finals are around the 12th so what better way to get shwasted and forget school all together then go to TS and pop my cheery. Josh, im hungry bro, bring me a damn pizza.

HD F250

Reaction score
I made it last year and it was my first and only diesel event. I won't be able to make this one because we deploy again in May, but I transfer in June so it is game on after that....:)

David S.

Reaction score
I'll be out of school by then so hopefully I can make the drive. Sounds worth it.

SSpeeDEMONSS

Reaction score
I've wanted to go for the last 3yrs, I'm really hoping work cooperates this year.

Garrett

Probably getting paid at work to post this from my D1

looks like i will be in ohio the first of june for a wedding so unless i can take a week and a half off to stay out there it doesnt look like i will make it, again. :doh:

Garrett

JoeDaddy

Reaction score
Need to get some psa hats or shirts or something so we're not trying to figure out who's the powerstroke guys and who's the CumminsD guys.

Latest posts

Members online