TS Outlaw Get Together

swinky

Reaction score
Thanks bud she's old as hell, you have a great taste in trucks sir. That Kodiak Brown is gorgeous as well.

sootie

Reaction score
kodiak brown? that looks like bronze fire to me...

or are you speaking in general

sootie

Reaction score
In general hoe..... We were on the topic of monotone trucks that make my little guy stand up.

you should come and see me, b!tch.

while i'm showing u how to drink... my homies at restyleit could have a perfect vinyl match covering up your tan in half a day for bout tree fiddy

devdiesel

Reaction score
Well we're not exactly in the pit area but we have a premo spot to watch , just past vendor alley with a tent and such setup on the trailer, anyone's welcome to join us

Black AOD

Reaction score
So who all is here? Me and White Mamba are here, been hanging around the unlimited diesel booth

WhiteMamba_Scorpion

Reaction score
Well we're not exactly in the pit area but we have a premo spot to watch , just past vendor alley with a tent and such setup on the trailer, anyone's welcome to join us
Pretty sure I saw you but just now read this. Never did find Morgan's trailer and only saw Jared for a spilt second. Ran into lavon miller. Bull****ted with MPD a lil. I'll be at roosters for dinner with the UDP posse around 830.

madman1234509

Reaction score
Yea, couldn't get the internet to load at the track for some reason. Going to try out toots I guess, then open to hang out and have some beers with some friends!! I'll check back to see what you all are doing

WhiteMamba_Scorpion

Reaction score
We've got like 30 guys at roosters. All the fleece boys are here too. Might be burning off the 46" atz off in the parking lot later LOL

Latest posts

Members online