TSD diesel throwdown #2 dyno day!!!

mallardslayer07

Reaction score
This event is on August 3rd. They are starting it at 6pm to get out of the heat and going all night. I will be cooking at this event. More than likely make an appearance with something brand new (surprise).

They will have a stock turbo class, fuel only class, and a run what you brung class. Each class winner recieves $500. To keep things even in the stock turbo class, nitrous WILL BE ALLOWED!

Changing things up a bit. There will be a team class as well. Your team is made up of three trucks. Any three trucks can make up a team.

(From what I understand you can only be on one team. So once you have your team that is it.)

$70 for 3 pulls

$150 for team entry.

Team category pot team winner take all!!! Full %100 payout!

There will be BBQ that I am cooking for around $10 a plate. It will be something along the lines of (not limited to and subject to change) pork tenderloin with razberry sauce, sausage, chicken, jalepeno poppers beans, and mexican mac and cheese.

If you have any questions or entry for the dyno event. Contact Chris Buhidar and for food contact me. Food will be available at the event. No need to pay ahead.

Sent from leaning over a smoker holding a beer........somewhere...

Last edited:

mallardslayer07

Reaction score
Anyone going to come hang out at this event?

Sent from leaning over the smoker cooking unicorn meat holding a beer....

stonepusher

Reaction score
Forming a PSA team, I have talked to Super08duty(Colton) and he is on board, so we are looking for a 3rd........anyone wanna join?

3brorce

Reaction score
Easy now, take it easy lol. Dont let your emotions get the best of ya.

mallardslayer07

Reaction score
Well there better be more people than this. Theres gonna be a crapton of food for this event.

Chris

Reaction score
Theres going to be a lot of folks. Already have 3 teams committed and 6 more most likelys and a few more we're hearing rumors of. Going to be quite a few 4 digit hp trucks it looks like.

java

Reaction score
I'm more than likely going to make it, SAK will be my chauffeur! LOL

swinky

Reaction score
I should be able to make it. They're not normally open on Saturdays are they? Id like to get some live tuning done if Im already out there.

mallardslayer07

Reaction score
Look forward seeing everyone. Corey.....you better be there. Time to put the dmax on the dyno and then my question would be........"do ya have hair on uour peaches or what?! "

Latest posts

Members online