******* tune question

Reaction score
Hey guys the other day I drove my friends 6.4 with a Spart*n 250 tune, intake and exhaust. It was so responsive and had lots of low end torque. My H&S HD300 and 250 doesn't feel anywhere near it. It pulls hard up top but lacks response down low. Why does the Spart*n feel stronger down low?

Last edited:

Bigboytoys

Reaction score
I'll wave the S partan flag high as I have been a long time user, awesome tunes out of the box with a great clean power, a huge variety and no need to have custom tunes made and there is a huge update coming down the pipe.

Reaction score
I've adjusted the low boost fueling..it makes more power but smokes a hell of a lot more. His truck still makes more power down low and doens't really smoke. I'm wondering if its the tune or if my converter is going out. His trans and converter feels much tighter than mine. I have the MCC wish I knew the settings that ******* uses that gives it this boost. I also use AutoEnginuity to log the timing of the trucks. One thing that is weird it says it measures timing in BTDC however at times the numbers go negative. H&S shows that timing is used in ATDC and negative numbers in the cells actually mean advanced. I am unsure if ******* uses more aggressive timing.

Last edited:

ckrueg

Reaction score
I've adjusted the low boost fueling..it makes more power but smokes a hell of a lot more. His truck still makes more power down low and doens't really smoke. I'm wondering if its the tune or if my converter is going out. His trans and converter feels much tighter than mine. I have the MCC wish I knew the settings that ******* uses that gives it this boost. I also use AutoEnginuity to log the timing of the trucks. One thing that is weird it says it measures timing in BTDC however at times the numbers go negative. H&S shows that timing is used in ATDC and negative numbers in the cells actually mean advanced. I am unsure if ******* uses more aggressive timing.
What exactly do you mean by power down low? Like low rpms or low throttle position? I know some guys were talking about pedal sensitivity which is very high on the ******* tunes.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Yes down low rpm and low throttle position. It does seem like the throttle sensitivity is higher. The H and S is like a switch as soon as I pass a certain position it then takes off like a bat outta hell.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.