Tuned 2015 f250 track this weekend

Reaction score
Gonna run the truck this weekend in the quarter, hoping for a 13 second possibly 12 second pass. I'm stripping the whole truck of all weight to try to break a 12

I have a 5inch exhaust, kem tuning, Morgans intake piping, and a no limits intake and egr delete.

Question is nitrous is on my mind, I have a 50 dry shot sitting here and was wondering if I can buy a kit and shoot a 50 shot or smaller nozzle.

What are ya thoughts about a 2015 with a bottle??? Think it will work? Give me options guys thanks!!

Captaincworley

Reaction score
Can't wait to see the results..Not to deter you but I highly doubt the 12second pass unless that's just a fast track you are going to.I plan on running mine whenever I get a chance to get to the track.
Good luck either way and keep us posted man!

Charles

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
you can run a 12 , but it will have to be perfect conditions. don't spray it.

Lysons

Reaction score
Spray it if you want this to happen:

giphy.gif

Captaincworley

Reaction score
So the tuned 15's are in the 13's? Heck I was just hoping for a low low 14 lol.
Maybe I can get mine to the track sooner than later!

Charles

Reaction score
Caprock raceway penwell tx, gonna see elevation and see where we are at, idk will maryland running a 12.81 in estimating and those are my goals, if I can't hit at least a 12, Morgan you're gonna be getting calls of orders lol

Reaction score
Gonna make back to back passed, gonna do 1st gear launch and 2nd gear launch, trucks oil is gonna be at around 181 hopefully, and gonna launch it off the line at 15psi, Tires are lariat toyo tires and are gonna get switched to smaller xlt tires wrapped in some homemade bfgoodrich slicks, fresh oil, fresh diesel filters and a quarter tank, spare tire, tailgate, all interior, trailer hitch, and sidesteps are gonna be removed as well.

Codydiesel

Reaction score
So on the horsepower calculator, how much is this?

I am impressed with this, good run.

Thanks I was happy with it also. The calculator puts it between 530-570 since I did 101 on a few passes. I'm going to push for 12s I know my pump can support 1440 pw and get the second gear trans tune. I just wanna push it as far as I can on stock 11-14 fuel

Latest posts

Members online