Tuned FICMs

3brorce

Reaction score
Well hopefully I will get some more mileage because I also average maybe 13.5 if Im lucky.. Still waiting on who to get. Probably cant go wrong with either just want to get the most power I can out of a FICM tune.

SIX_OHH

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
mild

Ellaborate: I did a little bit of tune swapping/ficm swapping combinations. I have 2 ficms.. one stock, one mildy tuned. As far as the testing. I really noticed a bigger difference in stock tune/ stuned ficm is where you can really tell and feel the ficm tune come into play.

Last edited:

3brorce

Reaction score
Do you know if the mild flash is trully custom or is it just a reflash to the early 03 strategy?

3brorce

Reaction score
Ted said a about a month ago eric wasnt tuning FICM's anymore...? Ive got 190cc's.looking to milk these as best I can with a PMAX

What? I didnt hear that. Have been talking week by week with Eric and he is coming out with a remote FICM tuner for the 6.0. That cannot be a true statement

MorganY

Reaction score
What? I didnt hear that. Have been talking week by week with Eric and he is coming out with a remote FICM tuner for the 6.0. That cannot be a true statement

hah well when I got my 190s about a month ago and called ID for the new 190cc injectors tune, Ted said Eric isn't doing them right now because he is working on the new strategy. so i said ok. I wouldn't lie about something like that, why would I?

SIX_OHH

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
LOL he may not being doing them right now, but he damn sure isn't gonna quit doing it for good.

3brorce

Reaction score
No I was not saying you were lying at all I just thought it was crazy that he said that.

MorganY

Reaction score
I thought there was no way too! but I wasn't going to question him, I hear these tuned ficms make a big difference. is the 58v worth going to? or just tune the 48v. I'm going to give innovative a call, I've been wanting a ficm tune for awhile! also noticed its no longer on their website:/ wonder if he's waiting to release the remote tuner :thumbup:

Last edited:

3brorce

Reaction score
I am just going to tune my stock 48v. Yea he is about to come out with the remote tuner. He was hoping to get it done before SEMA. I am going to get one here soon but if they are basically the same thing from php or innovative might have to go the cheaper route.

Jeremyleggett07

Reaction score
For us Houston guys, I was talking with David Lott last week and he is suppose to be getting a remote tuner and getting tunes from
Eric.

3brorce

Reaction score
For us Houston guys, I was talking with David Lott last week and he is suppose to be getting a remote tuner and getting tunes from
Eric.

Nice. Want to send that thing up to Illinois when your done with it? I didnt know Eric even released it yet.

MorganY

Reaction score
Eric.

wait! so he can tune more than just his truck? I thought it was a locked unit like SCT. is he on Powerstroke army? id love to get my FICM tuned without having to send it in