Tuner selection

Bigcountry250

Reaction score
Yea they told me it might be a lil high, it's close enough to 500 to make me happy though.

BOHICA256

Reaction score
Sorry to bring this back alive but I just traded my 6.0 for a 6.7 and am really trying to figure out the tuning side of this stuff right now with the EPA being a huge PITA.
Because I am not really wanting to pay 2k for an H&S because of supply and demand... Is the MCC compatible with the new "street" H&S tuners?
If so I thought some guys were already messing with the MCC tuning. So wouldn't they be able to do DPF delete tuning?

TXGLASSMAN

Reaction score
Ok guys its simple. If you a H&S race tuner you can delete the DPF an the MCC will allow you to keep it deleted. If you have a street tuner from H&S you are SOL. It will not delete the DPF even with the MCC program. The only way you going to delete the DPF is

1. Buy a H&S race tuner
2. Spartan tuner

3. Leave it alone or buy a H&S street tuner abd leave the DPF intact

Sucks I know but that's what we all have to deal with currently until the dust settles. It may change later but not anytime soon I don't think

TXGLASSMAN

Reaction score
Can you point me toward a vendor with the race tuner?
Thanks!

Paul at COmplete performance or Rudy's Diesel are the only one's I've heard that had them. Don't k ow if the have any now, but its a start.

Keep yours eye pealed here, Craigslist, and eBay.

TXGLASSMAN

Reaction score
Can you point me toward a vendor with the race tuner?
Thanks!

Paul at Complete Performance or Rudy's Diesel are the only one's I've heard that had them. Don't k ow if the have any now, but its a start.

Keep yours eye pealed here, Craigslist, and eBay.

Latest posts

Members online