Tunes

Flattopw9

Reaction score
Alright I've been looking all over in forums and online and am still not sure on the tunes to get, I have a 11 6.7 ******d and SCT live wire. I got ahold of ********** and they said they don't offer off road tunes, can anyone help me out on some bad ass tunes?? Also stuck on what turbo to get what are you guys running and getting for results on tunes and turbos. Thanks!

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Alright I've been looking all over in forums and online and am still not sure on the tunes to get, I have a 11 6.7 ******d and SCT live wire. I got ahold of ********** and they said they don't offer off road tunes, can anyone help me out on some bad ass tunes?? Also stuck on what turbo to get what are you guys running and getting for results on tunes and turbos. Thanks!

give us a call , we can explain your options and what kinda power you will get with every option .

JRLott

Reaction score
You can also click on the epileptic fit inducing flashing banner in his sig. You'd think a guy with such great customer service would have a sig more forthcoming with information.

JRLott

Reaction score
Mike. Luke will likely answer and can probably answer 99% of your questions.

Jeremy @ No Limit is another resource for you. That's his user name on here. I didn't bother searching for a direct line to him.

Last edited:

Flattopw9

Reaction score
Mike. Luke will likely answer and can probably answer 99% of your questions.

Jeremy @ No Limit is another resource for you. That's his user name on here. I didn't bother searching for a direct line to him.

Thank you sir I appreciate it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JRLott

Reaction score
No problem. Before you call No Limit, better find your significant other's wish list and buy her something nice...really nice.

bpan

Reaction score
No Limit

Mike and the guys at No Limit will hook you up. Top notch service!
EDIT: Beware though. I called him for a tune and dropped 6k a week later with him

Last edited:

Flattopw9

Reaction score
Mike and the guys at No Limit will hook you up. Top notch service!
EDIT: Beware though. I called him for a tune and dropped 6k a week later with him

Good deal I'm looking forward to some new tunes, then we'll see what happens from there still trying to figure out what turbo to go with also

JRLott

Reaction score
...and you kids think I joke when when I tell you to be careful looking into the abyss. Smh.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Good deal I'm looking forward to some new tunes, then we'll see what happens from there still trying to figure out what turbo to go with also

yeah , unfortunately for your wallet or fortunately for you personally , i can easily guide you into what's the best move for you , and sell it to you at a very fair price . LOL

Flattopw9

Reaction score
yeah , unfortunately for your wallet or fortunately for you personally , i can easily guide you into what's the best move for you , and sell it to you at a very fair price . LOL

I love it

jwanck11

Reaction score
Of the tunes I have run, GH and Tyrant are the most well-rounded tunes while Tyrant tunes are noticeably stronger and the shift strategy works better, at least on my truck.

Jomax

Reaction score
Of the tunes I have run, GH and Tyrant are the most well-rounded tunes while Tyrant tunes are noticeably stronger and the shift strategy works better, at least on my truck.

What year truck?

Latest posts

Members online