tuning files

bjmunderwater

Reaction score
Ive been running the hd300 for quite a while now as im concerned its pretty decent tune for a out of the box hot rod tune but how dose it stack up to the kem345hp or others. As in actual useable power , shift quality, driveability, mpgs.

MINK

Reaction score
I have always ran Innovative and gearhead.....love my gearhead race tune - it does it all, dd,race, tow etc...such great manors

jimdawg185

Reaction score
I love my Gearhead tunes as well. Maybe those who rode in my truck last week when I was trying to catch everyone will chime in.

Stroked777

Reaction score
I just got Gearhead tunes and I'm loving them. I ran ken before and had all the tuning files on one card. Never had a problem with them but mAtts tunes are a lot faster and I'm a lot more happier with Gearhead tuning

08twinturbo

Reaction score
I have run spartan, kem, h@s,& gearhead mcc. H@s 300 stock engine file with dustins modified trans tune is still the fastest and most reliable(no hiccups in shifting)EVER! Also there is about 3 tenths to be shaved off with the h@s 300 with a good mcc trans tune.

Oil Field Trash

Reaction score
Innovative for the win! We have their tow tune on one of our work trucks, its clean and faster than f@ck for a F-350 that's got ranch hands, headacke rack, toolbox that's full & a transfer tank that's usually full. I'd like to see what their race tune dose....I have it on the SCT but I also don't wanna rebuild the tranny 186k miles on stock everything and never misses a beat. :ford:

Latest posts

Members online