Tuning options for 2011 with Mini Maxx

Kallbmrt27c

Reaction score
Hey guys,
got a dumb question for you. i know that H&S isnt updating their tunes anymore. What are the options for custom tuning using the minimaxx (Gearhead/pip, etc) ? is it work it to keep running the minimaxx wirth custom tunes or switch the tuner out for something else. Right now the truck is fully deleted, looking to do some turbo/fuel addtions at some point if that makes any differnce.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
gearhead all day long. i offer an discounted package deal for the mcc unlock and gearhead tunes. keeps it simple all in one transaction . let me know if i can help !

CMCx2012

Reaction score
Mike is great to deal with, and I got my MCC package from him as well. You can trust these members when they say that Gearhead is the way to go for sure!

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
What's the main differences between h&s canned tunes and gear head

refinement. h&s didnt spend too much time refining the tuning for obvious reasons , and honestly didnt need to. they ended with decent tuning that worked and left it at that. gearhead has spent a long time refining drivability, power , and shifting , and it shows.

SpartanDieselTech

Reaction score
Hey guys,
got a dumb question for you. i know that H&S isnt updating their tunes anymore. What are the options for custom tuning using the minimaxx (Gearhead/pip, etc) ? is it work it to keep running the minimaxx wirth custom tunes or switch the tuner out for something else. Right now the truck is fully deleted, looking to do some turbo/fuel addtions at some point if that makes any differnce.

We are releasing a new update for our 2011/2012 products with the release of our 2013-2016 support; will improve drivability greatly both in pedal response and shift feel. Also a moderate bump in power for the 200HP tune as well.

Edit- just saw you are looking for H&S device support, please disregard above post. Leaving original post intact for information.

Reaction score
We are releasing a new update for our 2011/2012 products with the release of our 2013-2016 support; will improve drivability greatly both in pedal response and shift feel. Also a moderate bump in power for the 200HP tune as well.

Edit- just saw you are looking for H&S device support, please disregard above post. Leaving original post intact for information.

( didn't go to spartan website first) you saying that you have just deleted and tuned tune for 200 hp? I have only seen up to 150hp tune and I don't think thats anywhere near ground.

Blaster7Romeo

Reaction score
Yea Spartan has a tune called "The Warhammer" that gives you 200hp.. They are about to release some new tuning for the newer trucks. But say they are looking at some revisions to older tuning that could lead to even more power

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.