Tuning

jimdawg185

Reaction score
Well, at 35 k gross, I picked up a solid 1 MPG. It was a short trip, about 70 miles, so that puts me over 9 mpg. Pretty flat, 1-2 % grade slow rollers. cruising at 65 mph. I am at 30 k gross now, taking a 450 mile trip tonight. We will see how she does.

1 mpg does not sound like a lot, but, up from under 8, thats about 12 % increase in fuel economy, and 12% DECREASE in fuel cost.... And at $10,000 per quarter, that keeps about $1,200 bucks in my pocket... So, my EZ Lynk will pay for itself in 3 months... LOL

This is how a good business mind thinks. This is called ROA, or return on asset. After that EZ has paid for itself, it is then making you money. That's something so many people miss. Improvement in asset efficiency, lowering downtime and consumption increases the bottom line. It's a direct impact on EBIT, earnings before interest and tax. I get so damn excited about the bottom line!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sportchassis06

Reaction score
This is how a good business mind thinks. This is called ROA, or return on asset. After that EZ has paid for itself, it is then making you money. That's something so many people miss. Improvement in asset efficiency, lowering downtime and consumption increases the bottom line. It's a direct impact on EBIT, earnings before interest and tax. I get so damn excited about the bottom line!

It's hard to believe that businesses actual make money.......even though SO many people "miss your point",according to you.

jimdawg185

Reaction score
It's hard to believe that businesses actual make money.......even though SO many people "miss your point",according to you.

Making money is easy, being competitive in your market and growing your ROA steadily is an entirely different story. Because if you stay in the same place too long you will stop being competitive. Last year we helped a company that was loosing a million dollars a month to making a million a month from just a few tweaks in the 80-20 rule. They had been bleeding money for a decade, but because it's a multi billion dollar company it was just part of that business. Until more competition moved in and they couldn't lower their prices any further. Then they started loosing market share. Now, with higher ROA, they make more for less, and can become more competitive. And they didn't spend a dime with us yet. We now earned their trust, and have a huge blank capital expense opportunity to exponentially increase their uptime and efficiency.

Sportchassis06

Reaction score
Making money is easy, being competitive in your market and growing your ROA steadily is an entirely different story. Because if you stay in the same place too long you will stop being competitive. Last year we helped a company that was loosing a million dollars a month to making a million a month from just a few tweaks in the 80-20 rule. They had been bleeding money for a decade, but because it's a multi billion dollar company it was just part of that business. Until more competition moved in and they couldn't lower their prices any further. Then they started loosing market share. Now, with higher ROA, they make more for less, and can become more competitive. And they didn't spend a dime with us yet. We now earned their trust, and have a huge blank capital expense opportunity to exponentially increase their uptime and efficiency.

What does" Your" Agenda have to do with this "tuning thread"?

jimdawg185

Reaction score

I was complimenting Chris, that is all. I get excited when people use that logic. I apologize if I tweaked your hat. I'm clearly not being sensitive enough.

Black AOD

Reaction score

Nothing you have said has been beneficial to this thread either in the eyes of 2017 tuning and all you've done is shot your mouth off for no good reason about Jim who happens to be a sponsor/vendor on here and sells A LOT of really good oil and lubrication products to a lot members on here. All he did was compliment Chris Corb. and you decided to be a dik. So remind me, why the f*k are you opening your mouth again ?

Last edited:

Sportchassis06

Reaction score
Nothing you have said has been beneficial to this thread either in the eyes of 2017 tuning and all you've done is shot your mouth off for no good reason about Jim who happens to be a sponsor/vendor on here and sells A LOT of really good oil and lubrication products to a lot members on here. All he did was compliment Chris Corb. and you decided to be a dik. So remind me, why the f*k are you opening your mouth again ?
I'M sorry im not saying what you like.!More BROWNIE POINTS FOR YOU.

Last edited:

Black AOD

Reaction score
I,M sorry im not saying what you like.No need to be tough guy behind the keyboard!

Nobody in here gives a sh*t what you say guy, just take your smart mouth comments elsewhere.

Not trying to be tough, just calling you out for the DBag you are, but we all know that you are anyway so no big deal!

Now Back to discussion of tuning for 2017 Ford Powerstrokes!! :fordoval:

Sportchassis06

Reaction score
Nobody in here gives a sh*t what you say guy, just take your smart mouth comments elsewhere.

Not trying to be tough, just calling you out for the DBag you are, but we all know that you are anyway so no big deal!

Now Back to discussion of tuning for 2017 Ford Powerstrokes!! :fordoval:
You don't give a sh*t what I say,yet you respond.??lmao.:morons:

ckrueg

Reaction score
Saw some vidoes on ig of a 17 on a patriot weight loss program get posted today.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Last edited:

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Saw some vidoes on ig of a 17 on a patriot weight loss program get posted today.

yep, still the same export file, just available on the ngauge now .

ckrueg

Reaction score
yep, still the same export file, just available on the ngauge now .
From what I heard they said they also will have a custom Stryker module with gains of over 100hp to go with it, available through you.

F

Floorboard79

Are the export trucks rated at the same 440/925?

Dyno results posted earlier seem to say differently

Members online

No members online now.