Turbo and dual fueler for 50shades

Reaction score
jubusamy.jpg
syjareja.jpg
so just waiting for turbo kit to come in from Our buddies at MPD. What is y'all's opinion on coating the exhaust manifolds? And I'm probably gonna be powder coating the cac tubes also. Can't wait.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HOOV3R

Reaction score
Here's some stuff I had done titanium ceramic. I know it's 6L parts, but it at least shows what it looks like.
9adevu5a.jpg

Reaction score
As soon as it gets here the manifolds are going straight to PolyDyn. The piping is getting powder coated same color as truck.

carcare

Reaction score
What about a coating to keep temps down. Anything specIal other than the ceramic. Almost like the new convection stoves . Denser air charge is always more pwr. Just a thought . I'm a mechanic not an engineer. What y'all think

Reaction score
What about a coating to keep temps down. Anything specIal other than the ceramic. Almost like the new convection stoves . Denser air charge is always more pwr. Just a thought . I'm a mechanic not an engineer. What y'all think

That's why I'm coating them, temps. And also was thinking about coating the turbo exhaust housing.

carcare

Reaction score
Is that a slick remark 4ever. I'm sure u knw more than me but I never knew powder coating keeps temps down. I have heard of special coatings and wraps but powder coating has always been for looks and longetivity/durability. I must have missed something.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

4EverBoosted1

Reaction score
Is that a slick remark 4ever. I'm sure u knw more than me but I never knew powder coating keeps temps down. I have heard of special coatings and wraps but powder coating has always been for looks and longetivity/durability. I must have missed something.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I quoted BigR. He was talking about the finish on the piping for the single kit. I was stating that it did not matter if the nice finish was scratched up or not since the piping was going to be powder coated and the scratches would be covered up.....

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
I quoted BigR. He was talking about the finish on the piping for the single kit. I was stating that it did not matter if the nice finish was scratched up or not since the piping was going to be powder coated and the scratches would be covered up.....

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

that and ceramic coating does nothing for the charge pipes except RETAIN heat.

Latest posts

Members online