turbo feed line batmowheel?

STROKER

Reaction score
i just got a bullseye 66compr batmo:redspotdance: and my old turbo is a rcd s366 the oil feed line is different my old turbo took the stock feed line this one has just the one hole with threads in it how should i modify my stock feed line or make a new one to make it work??

STROKER

Reaction score
it looks like it in the pic of the thruster kit but i dont know if u can buy it seperately

strokin6L

Reaction score
make your own...it's not too hard. screw a fitting into the turbo's center section and get some braided line and tube adapter fitting.

strokin6L

Reaction score
Here's a pic of mine i made for my 64mm turbo

Attachments

• 006.JPG
    006.JPG
    126 KB · Views: 82

motoxracer42

Reaction score
well there are a couple different thread styles for s300s. you should take the turbo with you and find the proper fitting to fit it. im not sure what bullseye uses so im not going to try and throw a size out. go to a hydraulic shop. they should have a fitting.

STROKER

Reaction score
Alright ill run to a hydraulic shop and see what they have how would I hook up the other end to the oil cooler cover?

motoxracer42

Reaction score
Alright ill run to a hydraulic shop and see what they have how would I hook up the other end to the oil cooler cover?

Take your stock feed line and have them cut it and crimp on another fitting. Then run a line from it to the fitting on top of the charger. Then shes ready to go. No waiting on the brown truck lol.

STROKER

Reaction score
went to a few hydraulic shops and they werent much help, so i went to a performance parts shop and managed to get all the fittings i need im gonna cut the oem line and flare it and put a braided line on it

motoxracer42

Reaction score
went to a few hydraulic shops and they werent much help, so i went to a performance parts shop and managed to get all the fittings i need im gonna cut the oem line and flare it and put a braided line on it

awesome.

STROKER

Reaction score
if i havetime im gonna put the turb on tonight pretty dam excited?

STROKER

Reaction score
8 holy crap! I pulled the old one lastnight andgot the housings flipped around where they need to be and started working on the oil line I bought a flare tool from autozone which turned out to be a pos and decided to break when I tightened it, so im gonna run it to a shop after work and get it flared so hopefully she'll be on tonight!