Turbo/Injector help

Walkn2tall

Reaction score
Doing ground up rebuild on my 2000 F-350. Putting all the goodies in it that I know it has to have. Need some help guys on deciding which turbo and injectors to go with. I'm leaning towards an s366 turbo and swamps 200/30% injectors. I'm wanting to get 450-500hp will this combo do that? I pull a lot with my truck from light to very heavy loads. What combos would you guys recommend where I could reach my goals and not be running too hot while pulling? (Best bang for my money) Thanks

bruce

Reaction score
s366 and 250/80's seem to be a sweet little combo that will net you the power you're lookin for

neverkickn

Reaction score
You really should consider some bigger nozzles. Who are you gonna have tune it? Live tuned or mailed?

Walkn2tall

Reaction score
Probably mailed in tunes PHP....? Any suggestions on injectors greatly appreciated. I wanna do it once and get it right. If I go with bigger nozzles what size should I be looking for 80's? Are the PHP injectors a good way to go? I was just leaning toward swamps because of the warranty. Talking with swamps though they don't recommend I go over their 200/30% since I pull a lot. But I was thinking with the s366 and a new intercooler that I could run larger ones without burning my truck up. What do you guys think?

Lowdown89

Reaction score
The PHP injectors are from full force, bill is my tuner/builder of choice but if you tow a whole lot I would look into possibly finding a tuner near you that could live tune your truck to get the most out of it that way you don't have to keep sending your chip back to get it dialed in perfectly it may cost a little more but would make your truck a lot happier

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.