Turbonetics turbo

dbunyip

Reaction score
On my way to look at it now. I have auto enginuity however I have not plugged it into it yet. 75% of the installation was done by my brother so I am going to start by going over all the connections. install was started the day before it had to leave for sema so I would not be surprised if something was missed, we got done with it at 6 am

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

dbunyip

Reaction score
Went over it and found that both up pipes were just finger tight at turbo. Makes 13psi now and is actually semi drive able. I need to do a leak test on it but its moving in the right direction.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

dehhperformance9

Reaction score
Well hope it works out for you .when you get it working you should send me a video of how it is if you could? I'm just really Curious of how that turbo dose.

dbunyip

Reaction score
Will do. I can tell you it's not a Turbo for people who don't like the whistle. Even barley lighting it is loud

Gearhead

Reaction score
Give us some drive pressure numbers. I have a feeling it will start exceeding 1.5:1 before it gets to 35 psi or sooner even.

dbunyip

Reaction score
I'm going to play with it again after work, I'll see if I can figure out the data logging on AE, didn't have much luck with it the one other time I tried. It is louder than the 6.0 Turbo but not the same noise. The only other info I found on them said he was high 40s in boost and high 50s in drive. Had exact numbers but I don't remember them

dehhperformance9

Reaction score
O well good to know and I bet it screams. I found a video of the whole torque master line I will see if I can post it. Also what size of inducer are you running the 66,72,76?

dbunyip

Reaction score
I'm thinking your right cat, my backpressure sensor doesn't move from 43psi, even with engine off

Latest posts

Members online