Turbos for stock fuel

02blue

Reaction score
I've searched but couldn't find what I was looking for, what size turbo for stock fuel system with an air dog?

Jhaddox

Reaction score
Anything elite has up to high powers and single I'd say around a 66

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pog

Reaction score
If your looking for the best bang for your buck I'd say just do an elite atmo upgrade.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
For me , absolute best driving truck I have ever had in my life was elite high powers with stock injectors.

B585Ford

Reaction score
For me , absolute best driving truck I have ever had in my life was elite high powers with stock injectors.

Interesting...you have had a truck with 1000HP and I am pretty sure your excab is north of 700. What made that setup so great? Smooth, good street manners?

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
No smoke, sick power , stupid fast spool up and retarded low egt's. Never broke 1400 at the track and never broke 1200* towing 10k up a big grade at near pikes peak up to 80mph. Insanely well rounded truck. This truck is well over 750 from the feel of it but it will smoke.

B585Ford

Reaction score
No smoke, sick power , stupid fast spool up and retarded low egt's. Never broke 1400 at the track and never broke 1200* towing 10k up a big grade at near pikes peak up to 80mph. Insanely well rounded truck. This truck is well over 750 from the feel of it but it will smoke.

Thanks, that means a lot coming from you.

gman1

Reaction score

I take it you have not had a chance to get it on a dyno yet?

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
I take it you have not had a chance to get it on a dyno yet?

no, still have a drip of fuel from the dual pump lines. not gonna push it til it gets fixed. its going to elite next week for a couple of things.

capt dong

Reaction score

not trying to be a smart a (still pretty new to tge game) but could you clarify? you said it doesnt smoke and then you said it smokes.

superih

Reaction score

Did you have any head work done?

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.