turns over long time before start

BIG JUICE

Reaction score
Hey guys, got 15 250 in the sig, has about 20k miles on it. last couple days truck has been starting weird. It turns over for a good 2-3 seconds before it actually starts, used to fire up seemed like half a rotation. Just noticed tonight it does it regardless of remote start or key in ignition. also when I got out tonight the radio kept playing like ignition was in accessory. Had to open and close door twice before it went off. Any ideas? going to try dealer, but I am sure they won't have same issue, never fails when you try to show someone an issue lol

Nj67

Reaction score
Mine did those exact things last winter for a couple days. Then went out one morning and it was dead. Put new batteries in and haven't had it happen since.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

BIG JUICE

Reaction score
Changed fuel filters about a month ago. Hasn't done the weird start until last few days. Almost acts like theft system, it turns right over not like dead battery. Like it's getting no fuel

BIG JUICE

Reaction score
Yeah I wasn't going to update. But since it's at the top. Hasn't done it again. I was low on fuel. Added a half a tank and truck Sat for two days. Never happened after that. But I don't think that's related, however it may have been. Seemed more like electronics ie security system, key, something. Best kind of problem to have I guess, one that fixes it self

Latest posts