• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

Twin Turbo 7.3 For Sale 25k OBO

Jacob 76

Reaction score
I finished this thing last December and have slowly got it dialed in since then and unfortunately I'll be leaving for the Marines soon and need to get rid of some things.

It's a white 2001 XLT CCLB. The chassis has 328,xxx miles on it. I'm only the second owner. The truck "needs" paint as you can tell from the pictures. I had the body work done and was trying to decide what shade of white to get it painted (oxford or platinum) and then just never got around to it. So the badges have all been removed. It still has the tunes from when it had 160/80s and just the single 60mm turbo. It made 444hp with that setup and based on other trucks I've ridden in I'd guess it currently makes between 650-700. The tranny shop told me I need to change the trans tuning to call for more line pressure. So due to that and the old tunes in it, I'd highly recommend getting it live tuned in the near future. I may even do that anyway. The truck runs EXTREMELY cool and I can send videos to anyone interested of the gauges while towing at roughly 17,000 pounds. It has custom Deaver springs in the rear that don't really move. I HATE the way air bags look so I had the springs custom made and the truck does not squat. It sets about level with a 10,000 pound gooseneck loaded heavy in the front. I am in the process of installing air struts rated at 5,000 pounds instead of rear shocks, so as of right now it has no rear shocks, but like I said, the rear doesn't move. I honestly think this thing is the best tow truck I've ever ridden in. Doesn't get hot, makes as much power as modern trucks, and you've still got 7.3 "roadside" reliability.

-Forged rod engine rebuilt
-Mahle pistons.
-Billet 60mm pedestal mount
-Billet s475 / 87
-FFD 250/200s
-Smith bros push rods
-Comp 910 valve springs
-T500 hpop
-Regulated return
-Needs ac lines made
-4" downpipe to 5" to 8" CAT stack
-Precision Billet triple disc converter
-Billet input, drum, planets, and intermediate. Machined for more clutches
I don't do trannys but I can get you the specifics if you want.
-TCI outlaw shifter
-rebuilt t-case
- new seals in front and rear diffs (still open diffs)
-Tranction bars.
-Custom 5" Deaver rear springs (extremely stiff rear suspension)
-3" Drop bracket kit with 3" springs in front
-20x12 Fuel Mavericks
-Goodyear Duratracs 325/60r20
-Gray cloth interior in perfect condition minus driver seat on outside edge.
-edge cts mounted on dash (not with the janky stick on tabs) actually mounted to dash and painted with gauge cluster bezel.

I'd take 25k exactly as it sits.
Jacob 970-531-7783 Call or text.

Last edited:

Jacob 76

Reaction score
You get the idea from these pics. I've got literally hundreds of pictures and videos from the build I can send you if interested.

Attachments

• IMG_6430.jpg
    IMG_6430.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 304
  • IMG_3915.jpg
    IMG_3915.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 262
  • IMG_3917.jpg
    IMG_3917.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 265
  • IMG_3919.jpg
    IMG_3919.jpg