UCC 2017

Six_Sloww

Reaction score
I have high hopes for Derek he's on the short list of guys I feel like are actually somewhat prepared for this event. Or as prepared as you can be to tear up all the record books.

UCC definitely isn't the event for the traditional brand loyalty. Its all about rooting for the advancement of diesel motorsports as a whole.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

thewrubelator

Reaction score
The crunch is real right now! Still lots to do. Goal is to have it finished around the end of the month/beginning of April and get some testing done. Hard part is down for the most part! Thank God we didn't have to build a cage lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Six_Sloww

Reaction score
If you have enough followers on social media you can compete, at least that's what it looks like to me.

BOSS450

Reaction score
If you have enough followers on social media you can compete, at least that's what it looks like to me.

Agreed. It gives the general population a reference on how their "heros" stack up to the best

Six_Sloww

Reaction score
But then again they add to the pot right? I mean good for the guy that wins it all. I think the only people that pay are the spectators that have to watch a few duds try and figure their **** out before they get to the real competitors

04cr450

Reaction score
Got my tickets(did the whole 3 day pit pass deal and tshirt). Got the room and tickets ready to go. Going to be crazy I am sure. Boredom won't set it I'm sure due to every truck will be competitive.

BOSS450

Reaction score
People give them crap... but I wouldn't mind being the only truck in the competition Guaranteed to make money and not even have to win an event.

JD3020

Reaction score
Anybody know if the Hilton or any other hotels close by have rooms left? And what are rooms going for per night? Close enough to Indy to drive, but trying to talk some friends into going out and staying a night or two.

04cr450

Reaction score
yup hilton has plenty^ .. very close to the track like the other guys said. i paid 184 per night. i only checked one other hotel ands that was a marriot fairfield and was 176 a day... i personally prefer the hilton's though over the fairfield inns

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online