Ultimate Callout Challenge

Oil Field Trash

Reaction score
Still is :)

People dont realize you can make decent power on 6.4 heads when you force feed a ton of air through them, they are going to eventually make power, its just not in the efficiency range we would mostly like to see

I know Drew is going to do some very great things, but there have been a LOT of good machinists involved in the 6.4 industry for years, there's just a limitation of platform.

FWIW, they really really do love spray, and anyone who has sprayed a big fuel 6.4 knows it. Mine went from 867 to 1362.. with 2 stages..
I would say when I come down to pick up my parts I wanna go for a ride but.... haha

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Six_Sloww

Reaction score
The headflow issue effects people differently depending on the type competition too.. Dyno and drag where you can run whatever turbo/nitrous setup you want headflow isn't much of an issue..

If you're building a pull truck... Good job picking a 6.4 dummy

Breaking Habits

Reaction score
The headflow issue effects people differently depending on the type competition too.. Dyno and drag where you can run whatever turbo/nitrous setup you want headflow isn't much of an issue..

Hey.. stop making fun of the retards like me.

One more comment and your charger learns a new dirty trick

HOLDERDOWN

Reaction score
Drags racing is fastest time. Only one truck at a time will run due to insurance reasons. Every truck is getting 5 passes

Sent from Holderdown Performance iPhone Command Center

Oil Field Trash

Reaction score

Isn't a better ford platform for pulling WS or 2.5 unless you have the money to go CR 7.3L, which I dont.
Hey.. stop making fun of the retards like me.

One more comment and your charger learns a new dirty trick
Bahahaha that poor turbo. It's gonna be turning tricks for a dollar

7be2caada86eeecd4f2bb84b13c6a296.jpg
!

Reaction score

Not all 6.4's have head flow issues... Even with cast heads

Isn't a better ford platform for pulling WS or 2.5 unless you have the money to go CR 7.3L, which I dont.

I wouldn't touch a 7.3 for anything sled pulling related, regardless of the money... Not if I have a choice of starting with 6.4 or 6.7.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oil Field Trash

Reaction score
Not all 6.4's have head flow issues... Even with cast heads

I wouldn't touch a 7.3 for anything sled pulling related, regardless of the money... Not if I have a choice of starting with 6.4 or 6.7.

No love for the dinosaur? The idea of a CR 7.3L is cool. And Tommy Hassler's seems to work well if he could keep from splitting blocks haha

Reaction score
No love for the dinosaur? The idea of a CR 7.3L is cool. And Tommy Hassler's seems to work well if he could keep from splitting blocks haha

Splitting blocks, weak main bed and head flow that's no better (or worse) than what's available on the other versions... Then you have to pay to make it common rail and then not be able to readily tune it... No thanks. As far as I know tommy is switching platforms last I heard.

Oil Field Trash

Reaction score
Splitting blocks, weak main bed and head flow that's no better (or worse) than what's available on the other versions... Then you have to pay to make it common rail and then not be able to readily tune it... No thanks. As far as I know tommy is switching platforms last I heard.

When I was at the shop a few weeks ago Jared said he was building a 6.7L which will be sweet

WhiteMamba_Scorpion

Reaction score

Come on..... no love???

YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

cbf9703

Reaction score

He also picked that up before Swamps felt like it was dialed in the way they wanted... Hence the reason they never ran the other set up on the drag truck.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online