Under Dash Wire question.

Betarocker

Reaction score
Hi there.

Can anyone tell me the general location and colour of wire for;

Key turned to Accessory position
Key on/Engine off
Engine running.

Want to find a spot to wire in a socket for my Sirius unit that turns on and off with the key in one of the positions above. I have a Lifetime account on my portable unit that I'll use once the free trial runs out on the one in the truck.

Thanks.

UNBROKEN

Reaction score
Just move the lifetime account to the truck. Tell them the portable broke and is unusable.

sootie

Reaction score
white wire with a blue stripe. deadheaded from the factory in the harness that runs overtop of the ebrake release leaver.

Betarocker

Reaction score
I'd like the option to take the Sirius to different locations. I have a portable dock that can be plugged into a jobsite radio, or for camping

tbsimmons

Reaction score
Yea how much???
I am down to 1 radio now because they have raised the prices so much and paying for 4 was dumb. 3 vehicles and 1 portable.

UNBROKEN

Reaction score
I've had lifetime for over a decade. It was $500 when I got it. I think it's $75 to swap it to a new radio.

anth

Reaction score
Kinda off subject but if they still offer lifetime I am extremely interested.

UNBROKEN

Reaction score
It's paid for itself several times since I've had it.
I had Sirius when Jason Ellis was just a guest on Tony Hawk's show...now he has a whole damn channel. lol

TyCorr

Reaction score
I had it until late 07 then i got rid of it until 2011. But I tried and tried and thry wouldnt let me buy a lifetime. So I canceled it.

The last three years we have bought a new car every summer so our subscriptions never expire lol

Id like to get a double din that had it so I can listen to some shockingly caucasian talk radio stuff whilst I travel. Although, the youtube podcast game is pretty strong.

tbsimmons

Reaction score
With the cell phone companies having unlimited Data and the memory on the phone getting so big no need for me to pay. I listen to the the music and Pandora.
I love Sirius but damn they have gone up too much for me. Last time they called to get me back I said I would pay 10.00 a month per radio since they are all mine and I can't listen to more than one at a time and they said they couldn't do it.

Latest posts

Members online