Update on Godzilla

Erikclaw

Reaction score
Maybe I can fanagle some better quality lol. Hold on.

I was going to ask if it was a flip phone. Should have seen the quality of the one you got of me in AZ. LOL
That damn parking lot is coming along nicely.
Was that launch not boosted? If not it really lights off quick. Even if it was only took a sec to build boost.. 106mm FTW

Last edited:

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
JD still uses this thing LOL

dkmb86g_487pr55s2hc_b.jpg

in all seriousness, this thing is a total animal, im glad its back in the big power game.

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
Only thing I care about is that the sticker you have on the slider stays on for the DPC. :)

Black_Lightning91

Reaction score
Mike you have an awesome truck! I had wanted a 1khp dd/tow capable trip turbo back when the tow powers came out. All only dreams that I been working on getting right. Was working on trying size the turbos to light good and carry to the top since last year. Well, I guess you guys beat me to it haha. I really wanted to be first but ya'll got more money than I could hope for at the moment so it makes sense. I'll just live my dream through your truck so you better win the DPC cause I know I wouldn't let my truck get beat by some dodge or chevy haha! Nice work to all involved and I guess Ill just have to be first with 1,500hp haha.