Update on Godzilla

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Out of curiosity, whats it cost to get trips in a 6.4 ..Or is it one of those things thats just beyond painful to add up and think about?

not sure honestly, its been such a long and winding road. i think add a turbo , a wastegate, and some plumbing and intake too max power cost i suppose. i dont think i'd try them on a motor that didnt have EVERYTHING in it though.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Zilla hungry, wants to eat thou.. LOL either way it's good to see it running. :ford:

thanks buddy. after the money and time invested before the last one just to blow up .. kinda sucked the wind out of me. we'll see next year.. im a very indecisive person. and the truck will know how to run at altitude.

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
well i dont expect wide open throttle to be smoke free... i just dont want a truck that rolls coal trying to spool , but yes for the most part it is all 3 of those things right now, and thats at 5000 feet ...
Badass... Sounds like they will have it dialed for you
thanks buddy. after the money and time invested before the last one just to blow up .. kinda sucked the wind out of me. we'll see next year.. im a very indecisive person. and the truck will know how to run at altitude.

I say we will see it in the running next year. You will have 8 months of getting used to it under your belt....

You have too many influences pushing you towards it haha

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.