<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
IMG_4138.jpg

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
haven't updated this thing in forever, but i bought a donor truck from mal burnside built by hallers, swapped in engine,turbo's , trans and dual pumps. truck made 991 corrected at hallers years back. got it all swapped last week, did a baseline dyno today before we start dialing the tune and the gates, started with a modest 878 with the gates opening a bit early, but not bad for a baseline. i will say my 6.7 with the single 76 would mop this truck up as is, but we'll see what happens with getting the gates dialed .

truck has max power 62/88 , elite 150hp injectors, elite stage 5 trans , built motor .

Last edited:

Wayne

Reaction score
Dang. That's a nice truck Mal had. I suppose you'll put godzilla's old motor in that, and sell it? Have you kept track of how many different engines have even been in the truck? I bet the count is getting pretty high.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Dang. That's a nice truck Mal had. I suppose you'll put godzilla's old motor in that, and sell it? Have you kept track of how many different engines have even been in the truck? I bet the count is getting pretty high.

yeah already done. it has my 59/72 turbos, hd piston with valve train motor in it running now. i'm just De-mal'ing the truck to make it an easier sale. got rid of the fender flares, bug shield, and window visors. cleaned the frame up , and i'll have it on the market shortly .

as for engines, i think that's #9 . trans.. prolly #6 .

Jonnydime

Reaction score
i will say my 6.7 with the single 76 would mop this truck up as is, but we'll see what happens with getting the gates dialed .

truck has max power 62/88 , elite 150hp injectors, elite stage 5 trans , built motor .
I refuse to believe this and will need to see time slips as proof.LOL

Black AOD

Reaction score
haven't updated this thing in forever, but i bought a donor truck from mal burnside built by hallers, swapped in engine,turbo's , trans and dual pumps. truck made 991 corrected at hallers years back. got it all swapped last week, did a baseline dyno today before we start dialing the tune and the gates, started with a modest 878 with the gates opening a bit early, but not bad for a baseline. i will say my 6.7 with the single 76 would mop this truck up as is, but we'll see what happens with getting the gates dialed .

Max Power 62/88? I thought it was 66mm VGT / 8284 Precision Atmo?

Latest posts

Members online