Update on my rig

Erikclaw

Reaction score
well, three rockers broken on one cylinder. Possible cracked piston in #7 will know next week. I pulled it from where it was and now at Browns Diesel near me.....

Erikclaw

Reaction score
Then I am wrong, that is what he told me. I wondered about it but *** whatever the chit is broke and not good.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Then I am wrong, that is what he told me. I wondered about it but *** whatever the chit is broke and not good.

well I told you it was prolly a rocker ... ive broken a few .. symptoms sounded identical. did you have hd pistons or forged ?

Erikclaw

Reaction score
I had hd pistons. There is scoring in #7 but I am waiting on a compression test and what Eric at Browns comes up with. Had broken rockers on #5 also

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
holy fuggin chit... 3 out of 4 rockers broke on one cylinder? piston must be beat to chit.... sorry to hear that Erik. sucks way much..

live life full throttle

Erikclaw

Reaction score
Wow sorry for the bad news Erik. Did it turn some really high rpms?

Nope, never spun over 4k, I am thinking the tc had something to do with it. It never fully spooled, rpms never went up like there was something pulling on it. No not the sled lol. That is my guess, what ever the reason chit no run :cursing:

B585Ford

Reaction score
Good luck getting this bad boy running again....love this truck and hate seeing it down

Latest posts

Members online