Update on my rig

Jonnydime

Reaction score
This is from Shane's build but there seems to be plenty of room on his.
20140619_160753.jpg

White_monster

Reaction score
So this is installation error??
25438_zpsv2xx5fpb.jpg
"]
25438_zpsv2xx5fpb.jpg
[/URL]

Ya that is way to close to the manifold, least I think it is. These parts don't just come out of the box and fit perfect. They take some tweaking to fit.

This is from Shane's build but there seems to be plenty of room on his.
20140619_160753.jpg

There's lots of room in mine and Erik has even more room since his twin fueler was designed around the the factory style intake manifold.

NathannialD

Reaction score
The point you are missing is they don't need to be bent. They are the same lines I installed and they were just fine and caused no problems. Or go ahead and start bending them by hand and make them look and fit like ****..... What do I care

SEABEE08FX4

Reaction score
The point you are missing is they don't need to be bent. They are the same lines I installed and they were just fine and caused no problems. Or go ahead and start bending them by hand and make them look and fit like ****..... What do I care

I get that, trust me I'm not missing that its installed wrong. I'm just saying Erik has been waiting for a LOOOOOOOOOONG time to get his truck back, and if that's what they have to do to get it back to him in perfect no leak running condition until they either get new lines and or figure out how to install the kit correctly then why not ?

Latest posts

Members online