updating dashdaq

switchmode

Reaction score
Ya I have done it with running Windows on my Mac with Parallels. It seems to work best for running windows on a Mac.

flippincgfighter

Reaction score
I tried updating my dashdaq on my mac and i ended up using another Windows laptop. I do use my mac to download all my tunes etc, and it works great for that. I just couldnt get the drewtech updating software to work on my macbook.

Ackool

Reaction score
yea thats the same problem I'm running into except i can't get it to unzip the new tunes onto the sd card. when you put the card in it doesn't show anything.

flippincgfighter

Reaction score
When you download your tunes from the spartan site onto your mac, it should automatically unzip them. I never have to unzip files from spartan on my mac, only on a PC. Make sure you then put your tunes in the transfer file.

Also, i have found that if you do not eject the sd card through the dashdaq prior to downloading tunes, you could have some issues. Make sure to go to the SD card menu on the dashdaq and safely eject.

I also always put the sd card(With tunes on it) in the dashdaq before i turn it on or plug it in. I have had problems with it reading the card in the past if you try to put the card in while the dashdaq is already running.

Ackool

Reaction score
i think we have it figured out i had to do the update to the dashdaq then do the update to the tunes

Latest posts

Members online