upgrade non vgt

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Is spe using a different high pressure like the Dpc truck?

Shawn if it were me I would do an s475 over the stocker, use the egr pipe for a gate between stages. Fast spool up easy cool 500 HP

that stocker is scary ..if a gate fails its instant failure IMO .

stacked6.7

Reaction score
That would be confederates 66mm kit. Didnt run quite as good as your 6.0 but i was happy haha.

stacked6.7

Reaction score
What did it run? Wanted to take a look at it honestly but forgot to ask you. Sounded pretty good though

474/806. Hopefully either a modded CP4 or dual fuelers will really wake it up. Let me know the.next event your at. Anyones welcome to look under the hood.

Redneck6.0L

Reaction score
LOL what ever goes under tthe hood of my truck will be my own, just picked up a. 6.7 motor for mock up. For now its an old school 62/65/80 internally gated, then there will be a s475 infront of it when the fuel allows it. Going old school dodge on her a$$ off the self borg turbos are the cheepest, and a guy can play with different sizes and not have to change the pipeing.

All you guys who are hateing on other guys who put non vgts in there truck, stop it. Grow up. At least he had the balls to mod his truck, try something new. The rest of you will spend the next yrs saying "oh I'm getting this and that" but at the end of the day, you'll never move passed. The tuner you have. Is it the bests kit maybe, maybe not. But at least he's trying.

What keeps the diesel industry growing in these hard times of the epa. Its the guys who ACTUALLY still buy stuff. So go hate somewhere else. I've done enough hateing over the yrs for all you guys on here. And it gets no one anywhere but %issed off

Coxey Diesel

Reaction score
LOL what ever goes under tthe hood of my truck will be my own, just picked up a. 6.7 motor for mock up. For now its an old school 62/65/80 internally gated, then there will be a s475 infront of it when the fuel allows it. Going old school dodge on her a$$ off the self borg turbos are the cheepest, and a guy can play with different sizes and not have to change the pipeing.

All you guys who are hateing on other guys who put non vgts in there truck, stop it. Grow up. At least he had the balls to mod his truck, try something new. The rest of you will spend the next yrs saying "oh I'm getting this and that" but at the end of the day, you'll never move passed. The tuner you have. Is it the bests kit maybe, maybe not. But at least he's trying.

What keeps the diesel industry growing in these hard times of the epa. Its the guys who ACTUALLY still buy stuff. So go hate somewhere else. I've done enough hateing over the yrs for all you guys on here. And it gets no one anywhere but %issed off

This is awesome. No matter what confederates kit consist of, they are out there, making a name for themselves. People like stacked6.7 really mean the difference in the competitive diesel market. He's here, representing what he enjoys, no matter what people have to say about it.

Breaking Habits

Reaction score
We finished our 6.7 single kit last week.

It will be going on my White 13 Platinum on Monday morning.

Kit consists of

64/74 Divided T4 Charger
RCD Manifolds
RCD 4" Downpipe
RCD Pedestal Kit
RCD External Gate Kit

This is the final stage of testing for our kit, as we've already had it on Josh's 12 Regular Cab.

Truck will have a completely stock motor, and I'm praying it stays together, as this is my daily driver truck

Our compound kit goes into final revision next week as well on Josh's Regular cab. I've kept to myself about this for a while, because we werent going to announce anything until final revision on the single kit was complete.

Expect pure stainless artwork, a few of you have already seen this kit, I'll wait for them to chime in and share their opinions.. Maybe Ill post pictures publicly soon.

Thanks

Jared

bricewise

Reaction score
And the plot thickens.....

Any thoughts on when it will be released? Final stage of testing seems like sometimes a week to 6 months ;)

I'd love to see some pictures as I'm sure others would too. Thanks for the update

Dzchey21

Reaction score
Shawn... Seriously consider rcd kit at least for the charger in the valley. Piping and manifolds look really nice.

Latest posts

Members online