Upgrading

Kent94

Reaction score
So its finally time to upgrade my 07 6.0. List as follows Egr d*****, coolant filter, wicked wheel 2, and sct x4. Also doing fuel regulator, oil cooler, and 6.4 banjo bolts. Im getting those 3 from else where. Im going to be ordering the parts by tomorrow night by latest so i can start next week. I'd rather support a vendor on here rather then somewhere else. Vendors? Also what have you guys used for brands for egr d*****? Thank you.

Decker

Reaction score
Not a vendor here but on the topic of egr ******s. They are all basically the same J tube, block off plate, puck or new pipe. Except ipr egr kit. The gen 2 has a filter kit in the d3l3te kit which I find interesting. Anyways The difference really is the quality in the normal kits. Don't skimp out and buy the cheapest one on ebay or amazon as it could leak at the j tube or in the hose fitting. But I don't think buying the most expensive one is necessary. All really up to what you want to look at or want to represent. I haven't had any of the vendors kits here but I have had sinisters and Rudy while my buddies has RCD Kit. All look the same, quality on all have been great.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.