Valair Clutches

BcrazyTH

Reaction score
Is anyone running Valair's ceramic/kevlar clutch? Or the Organic/Organic?

I am putting my pick-up under the knife the first week of June for a clutch, 38R, T500, FXr. I don't race or sled pull, so I am not sure if an organic/organic would suffice. I may upgrade injectors in the future so I is why I am looking at the Ceramic/Kevlar.

I do tow a couple times a month and for about a week straight in the summer hauling hay out of the field nothing terribly heavy only 7-8K. I've got horses and a horse trailer that my wife sometimes pulls so if it's not extremely aggressive that would be nice for her. I am not thinking about the Ceramic/Ceramic due to towing even though its cheaper.

Thanks

Steelhorse08

Reaction score
I am running the Ceramic/Kevlar. Tow 10k+ and am not all that easy on it. Been holding up great so far.

Reaction score
If you may upgrade injectors down the road, I would go with the kevlar/ceramic or an organic dual disc. The dual disc will be more friendly for your towing, but the kevlar/ceramic single disc will be more friendly to your pocket book. Pick your poison. The single will be more "aggressive" feeling, but the dual disc is more expensive.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.