• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

valvoline extreme blue

03international

Reaction score
alot of people use it? I started using it about 2500 miles ago, and it's been anywhere from 15-50 degrees here lately and my truck normally sits for about 5 days and starts right up. how many miles do y'all usually go before you change it with this oil?

MossBack

Reaction score
I have used it the last change because of the 10.99 /gal price vs. $30 I normally get. But anyways it is junk and is about equally comparable to delo 400. Change it at 3-5. I am at 3300 and it idles like crap and I am dumping and not going cheap again. Lesson learned.

91turbogsx

Reaction score
I have used it the last change because of the 10.99 /gal price vs. $30 I normally get. But anyways it is junk and is about equally comparable to delo 400. Change it at 3-5. I am at 3300 and it idles like crap and I am dumping and not going cheap again. Lesson learned.
Are you talking about the regular Premium Blue or Premium Blue Extreme?

jbaal

Reaction score
I've been using the premium blue not the synthetic for about 15,000 miles(3 oil changes). Its been pretty good. The truck seems to like it. Dont think I'll go back to rotella.

Reaction score
Ive used Rotella T6, Mobil 1 5w-40 synthetic, and now going to try Extreme Blue 5w-40 next time. So far from what i've experienced, I prefer Mobil 1 over the T6 anyday... The oil analysis shows it to !

Latest posts

Members online