van turbo questions...

Cody

Reaction score
ok so i recently got a van turbo with 12k miles (from maintenance log) on it for an awsome price, i know it has a different housing and non wastegated, but what are the real performance upgrades.... how much more flow does it get (%wise) and what about an egt drop?, i know ill need to get the flange adapter from Beans or make a downpipe, i dont believe anything else is needed as i already gutted my pedestal

Also whats it worth?

skylinedan

Reaction score
If it has the out let on it, it will bolt up. I know a guy with one says it runs good, spools up fine, moves air. Couldnt tel you just how much more air it will flow. Where at in NW Ohio are you ?

MINK

Reaction score
I'm not sure it really flows that much more cfm, mine did gain 2-3psi but had alittle more lag(no tune with 145/100s and a adrinaline) and my assometer said it helped on top end. Egts were the same. I call it an upgrade because it seems to have more longevity than a original stock charger and also doesnt have the surge issues. I had no complaints with mine and have a friend running one around 450hp for almost 20k miles with 0 issues.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.