• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

* Vanilla Ice * 2005 f250 Lariat 4x4 Crew For Sale

Out There

Reaction score
cf8673b2f8f21a0ad121595d4c9a9585.jpg

She gone.

Greg...real pleasure dealing with you sir. You are a class act...and glad its yours. Thanks again!

Thanks so much for the kind words.

I knew a good amount of information coming into this transaction. About the vehicle and its owner. The website offered a look at the man and vehicle from a far and from many perspectives. Both exceeded my expectations in person!

I don't feel I took a big risk with that in mind. I don't normally do things like this. One way ticket.... basically bought sight unseen. Everyone's posts on several threads really helped my decision.

Thanks!

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
Thanks so much for the kind words.

I knew a good amount of information coming into this transaction. About the vehicle and its owner. The website offered a look at the man and vehicle from a far and from many perspectives. Both exceeded my expectations in person!

I don't feel I took a big risk with that in mind. I don't normally do things like this. One way ticket.... basically bought sight unseen. Everyone's posts on several threads really helped my decision.

Thanks!
Thanks buddy. Hope you enjoy!

Out There

Reaction score
Rare Sight

Something I would bet most have never seen on this site. 1002 miles of soot on this truck!
The drive home was an adventure. Beaumont, TX to North Atlanta for 10 minutes. Then leaving for Carlton Customs in Greenville, SC and back to Atlanta on one hour of sleep.
This will be spotless again this weekend but I figured many would get a kick out of it. :rockon:

Attachments

• photo 2 (9).jpg
    photo 2 (9).jpg
    649.6 KB · Views: 205
  • photo 3 (7).jpg
    photo 3 (7).jpg
    606.2 KB · Views: 153

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Something I would bet most have never seen on this site. 1002 miles of soot on this truck!
The drive home was an adventure. Beaumont, TX to North Atlanta for 10 minutes. Then leaving for Carlton Customs in Greenville, SC and back to Atlanta on one hour of sleep.
This will be spotless again this weekend but I figured many would get a kick out of it. :rockon:

how long did it take you to remove the booster seat and the throttle stop ?

01pwrstkr

Reaction score
When are you going to be in Greenville SC? I live really close to there and would love to see this truck in person. I really wanted this truck but couldn't get rid of mine in time. Congrats!!!

"3 can keep a secret if 2 are dead"

Out There

Reaction score
When are you going to be in Greenville SC? I live really close to there and would love to see this truck in person. I really wanted this truck but couldn't get rid of mine in time. Congrats!!!

Thanks! I am in North Atlanta. Just happened to go up to Greenville with a Buddy that does projects with the guys up there.
They did a quick road force balance and rotation. 20 + rigs in their shop of all varieties to check out. Will take it to the next Caffeine and Octane in Alpharetta GA next month or so if you come down. Be happy to meet you anywhere around Atl if you are in the area.

http://www.caffeineandoctane.com/

01pwrstkr

Reaction score

Thanks! I am in North Atlanta. Just happened to go up to Greenville with a Buddy that does projects with the guys up there.
They did a quick road force balance and rotation. 20 + rigs in their shop of all varieties to check out. Will take it to the next Caffeine and Octane in Alpharetta GA next month or so if you come down. Be happy to meet you anywhere around Atl if you are in the area.

Ok. If I make it down that way I'll hit you up. Thanks!

"3 can keep a secret if 2 are dead"

colecoop56

Reaction score

I saw this truck off Exit 17 on 400 this weekend at the Autozone. I am assuming you live up here.

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
This truck could be on the market soon. Owner has too many toys. I'll update with details.

Latest posts

Members online