Vanilla Ice buildup thread....

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
BE CAREFUL the way that return line is run on the driver side hardline. I first had it like that and it bent the crap out of the line when I put the cab down. If you do try, just make sure you watch it dropping the cab down. Lucking my line was still usable, but I had to swap it to the front . LOL.

Thanks Greg. Will do

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Mdub707

Reaction score
Looking good.

Transmission going to hold up? Or is this one of those, if I ignore it, nothing bad will happen kind of things?

SickStroke6.0

Reaction score
Transmission will hold fine if maintained properly... I think Gare is like me: changes fluids religiously, drives it like he owns it (not going WOT at every opportunity), and uses good custom tuners. My trans is holding just fine with my 190's and PowerMax. Shifts smooth, quick, and firm.

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
Chris @ TSD is holding 650 hp with his stock trans ...

If it dies, Elite is on speed dial....already spoke with them about a trans with billet input. Converter will be billet from DPC.

we'll see how it goes...

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
Transmission will hold fine if maintained properly... I think Gare is like me: changes fluids religiously, drives it like he owns it (not going WOT at every opportunity), and uses good custom tuners. My trans is holding just fine with my 190's and PowerMax. Shifts smooth, quick, and firm.

:whs:

BlueWaffle

Reaction score
my stock trans (upgraded solenoid) has been fine at 530 hp and fine at 580 hp so far. i do drive like a pu$$y though....

now my next step in a couple of months will include a built trans. don't think i trust the stock at around 650 LOL

smokinstroker

Reaction score
Running those lines over the top looks like it might make for a pain if those valve covers ever need to come off cab on.

Congrats on gettin it back together Gare I know you've been waiting forever.

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
a6f9c518-7ac1-7176.jpg

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
Sump, fuel pump, ccv reroute, trans solenoid and a new tune needed....

Latest posts

Members online