Vanilla Ice buildup thread....

imelmo

Reaction score
I didn't like the look of those wheels in the pics. They look MUCH better in person.

imelmo

Reaction score
Can we get some better pics of the passenger side? The pretty front shocks stand out a lot more on that side for some reason.

Vengeance

Reaction score
Gare, truck looks really sweet, not quite sure why you didn't want to put classy rims on it, and chose black instead, but hey to each their own right? I mean, I don't know why you want a truck you have to get a running start to get into it and all, but it do look nice......

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
Gare, truck looks really sweet, not quite sure why you didn't want to put classy rims on it, and chose black instead, but hey to each their own right? I mean, I don't know why you want a truck you have to get a running start to get into it and all, but it do look nice......

LOL

Whatever pickle smoocher.

No chrome for v ice.

PSA BOSS

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
Got this shot this evening. Truck is filthy from driving in the rain for two days...pic still turned out cool though I think. Water reflection on the door was sweet.

zavajata.jpg

PSA BOSS

BlueOx

Reaction score
First off, it's was good finally meeting ya Gare. And second, V Ice is looking great! I love the wheel and tire choice!

Sent from the wild blue yonder....

Latest posts

Members online