Vanilla Ice buildup thread....

Sprman

Reaction score
I'm going to drop my truck off at your place for awhile. I wanna see how long you'll let it sit there before you detail it. :D

Hotrodtractor

Reaction score
I'm going to drop my truck off at your place for awhile. I wanna see how long you'll let it sit there before you detail it. :D

If I wasn't so far away - I would test out this theory..... I bet as filthy as mine is from living on a dirt road that it would at least have the first wash within 24 hours.... LOL

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
Shameless bump

yqyjysap.jpg

greyford1979

Reaction score
If I ever decided to go for a cleaner look and get rid of my front bumper I definitely wouldn't mind it looking like yours :D But for now my bumper is a good piece of insurance with all the deer around here lol.

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
If I ever decided to go for a cleaner look and get rid of my front bumper I definitely wouldn't mind it looking like yours :D But for now my bumper is a good piece of insurance with all the deer around here lol.

I hear that!

mandkole

Reaction score

Your truck likely has a real world, working look so its all good... on the other hand, (to channel Talladega Nights) 'Vanilla Ice is a driver's wife, it does not work!'

Latest posts

Members online