Vanilla Ice buildup thread....

HOOV3R

Reaction score
Ok guys screw it. Im in Ennis so I know pics are about to go up.

First of all I can't tell you guys enough how both Jason / Gardner Racing and Trevor / Precision Metal Fab went over and beyond to get this done for me.

Also want to thank Travis @ Torx for the smoking deal on tires.

9" PMF/Icon four link with gunmetal metallic powder coat. PMF traction block setup also powdered GM. Adjustable reservoir nitrogen shocks valved to Trevors specs.

Wheels are 22x12 American Force on 37 Toyo MT's

These are the wheels and tires. Truck was at 8" in this pic but rear was a touch high. We shopped in a 2" spacer underneath the coil replacing the 1"tei.

eta9ybut.jpg

ujuge6az.jpg

apunagym.jpg

gyty4u9y.jpg

degyha4u.jpg

6ajudaha.jpg

tary6ava.jpg

y2asa4ad.jpg

PSA BOSS

Also, there is an easy way to hide that gps or xm antenna. Place the antenna under your wiper cowl where it is slotted and you can see through it. Tie it up it'll work just fine. I've had mine like that since I got it back with not troubles. Will help top off the clean look.

02BigD

Reaction score
Looks great Gare!

Also, there is an easy way to hide that gps or xm antenna. Place the antenna under your wiper cowl where it is slotted and you can see through it. Tie it up it'll work just fine. I've had mine like that since I got it back with not troubles. Will help top off the clean look.

I too, need to do this. Thanks!

NotStock

Reaction score
Came out awesome man! Im lovin the stance and tire/wheel combo. Everything came together great! Glad we could work with you on this!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.