Vendor or reliable shop near DFW

ghohouston

Reaction score
Ohh and not sure if I told you or not, but the fuel leak, at least the obvious one, was the fuel filter, I was able to tighten it by hand more, but like I said, that motor needed a good bath, before you can really diagnose what, if anything else is leaking

TyCorr

Reaction score
Ohh and not sure if I told you or not, but the fuel leak, at least the obvious one, was the fuel filter, I was able to tighten it by hand more, but like I said, that motor needed a good bath, before you can really diagnose what, if anything else is leaking

7.3, a leaky mess? No.way!

powerlifter405

Reaction score
A loose fuel filter housing/lid or leaking HPOP orings. I'll take that over blown egr coolers and cab off repairs.

In a totality it seems to be in good shape w/ compression #'s varying from 4-450 w/ what appears to be the original turbo w/ blades in decent shape.

A 99 that hasn't been beat to sh$t with a clean title, I'll buy 20 feet of push loc hose and redo what few fuel lines are needed or do a RR.

TyCorr

Reaction score
I liked mine when it looked like this....
20130406_144028_zps63fa7cdf.jpg

And this:
20130522_201921_zps87c07615.jpg

TyCorr

Reaction score
there are decent 7.3s all over the NW.. prices are creeping up but very available.

Prices never went down in the midwest here. Im not.****ting you, i saw a cclb obs with 94k on it for 19grand.

Saw a super clean 02 dually lariat with nice alcoas and recovered lariat seats. 22k and it was one of those trucks that was traded in at the end of Friday and sat all.weekend and was waiting on a line of people who were willing to bid against each other for it.

powerlifter405

Reaction score
Prices never went down in the midwest here. Im not.****ting you, i saw a cclb obs with 94k on it for 19grand.

Saw a super clean 02 dually lariat with nice alcoas and recovered lariat seats. 22k and it was one of those trucks that was traded in at the end of Friday and sat all.weekend and was waiting on a line of people who were willing to bid against each other for it.

Thats the basic trend I'm seeing on ebay, autotrader and CL. Additionally 7.3's are selling for more than 6.0's. Anything close to KBB private party and it goes quickly. I had several that by the time I got a reply, it was sold.

Latest posts

Members online