VIP Moto Z??

A-Rhoads

Reaction score
Anyone use these? They claim to be same quality as recon...Searched a few other superduty sights and this one and couldn't find anything about VIP moto z stuff.

Jaygermeister

Reaction score
It probably comes from the same chines sweat shop. I had a recon LED third brake light on my 7.3 and the chrome surround faded out... not impressed

A-Rhoads

Reaction score
It probably comes from the same chines sweat shop. I had a recon LED third brake light on my 7.3 and the chrome surround faded out... not impressed

Yea, I had recon everything on my 06 6.0 and the third brake light did the same thing and the driver side brake/tail light would have a fit every now and then we're you had to take it out and beat it around a bit to get it to work
Just wanted to see if anyone has or has had them and how they held up.

sootie

Reaction score
Anyone use these? They claim to be same quality as recon...Searched a few other superduty sights and this one and couldn't find anything about VIP moto z stuff.

one of my trucks has tails and third brake light. too soon to tell how long they will last but the finish on the tails is good. overall quality is quite cheap though...

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.