Virginia Members Check In

Lands01

Reaction score
Thanks it looks like Loudoun County is Ford Country.
I posted a newbe thread and no response so I am going to copy it here

" From Leesburg Va.
I finely got around to do a post about me.
I have an 05 Sept. production crew cab F250 Lariat package with the 6.0 I have owned it sence April 06. It only has 65,500 miles at this time. No mods at this time but the Bully Dog programer but this will now change as I am burned out on the car.
I also have a Pontiac G8 that is mostly a 1/4 mile 11.4 NA track car and a show car.
I have always owned a ford truck.
1) a 74 f250 with 351w when I was a teen
2) 85 Ranger with 2.8 4x4
3) 88 Lifted with 35s with 2.9 rusting behind my garage
4)90 F250 with the 300-6 my son now ownes it with 365,000 miles It never been down and never smoked still on the road part time.
5) My 05 F250 That I posting about
I also own and am restoring a 70 Torino GT Convertible with stock block 302 that's been bored and stroked.

pedyjaje.jpg

Recently I've had some issues with my Super Duty. Won't start when hot typical diagnosis was the HPOP
Would like some recommendations on where to get the best priced one and also an EGR delete kit
Also a recent problem turbo runs at 10 psi all the time and above 70mph its at 20 psi. I'm thinking it may be an injector problem again but it idles perfect.
Any recommendations on aftermarket injectors at a decent price would be appreciated."

Last edited:

O2ShootTheJ

Reaction score
Thanks it looks like Loudoun County is Ford Country.
I posted a newbe thread and no response so I am going to copy it here

" From Leesburg Va.
I finely got around to do a post about me.
I have an 05 Sept. production crew cab F250 Lariat package with the 6.0 I have owned it sence April 06. It only has 65,500 miles at this time. No mods at this time but the Bully Dog programer but this will now change as I am burned out on the car.
I also have a Pontiac G8 that is mostly a 1/4 mile 11.4 NA track car and a show car.
I have always owned a ford truck.
1) a 74 f250 with 351w when I was a teen
2) 85 Ranger with 2.8 4x4
3) 88 Lifted with 35s with 2.9 rusting behind my garage
4)90 F250 with the 300-6 my son now ownes it with 365,000 miles It never been down and never smoked still on the road part time.
5) My 05 F250 That I posting about
I also own and am restoring a 70 Torino GT Convertible with stock block 302 that's been bored and stroked.

pedyjaje.jpg

Recently I've had some issues with my Super Duty. Won't start when hot typical diagnosis was the HPOP
Would like some recommendations on where to get the best priced one and also an EGR delete kit
Also a recent problem turbo runs at 10 psi all the time and above 70mph its at 20 psi. I'm thinking it may be an injector problem again but it idles perfect.
Any recommendations on aftermarket injectors at a decent price would be appreciated."

If you post a thread here you will more than likely get the help you need! 6.0 Tech Section

For FORD parts I would suggest getting a hold of Sunrise ford who sponsors this forum. They do a 25% discount for forum members. Thread here: http://powerstrokearmy.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2252

As for EGR deletes my father and myself are running RCD's delete w/ the upipe. His truck is very similar to yours and he works in Leesburg every day so you will probably see him around!

RescueF250

Reaction score
I'll be at the Fredericksburg meet hopefully with 2 trucks done im starting Julies build this week, and mine probably after if I get time.

boobin

Reaction score
Hey Kevin! I have been off the boards for quite awhile after selling my truck two years ago. Just reading about yours. Good to see you back with an upgrade! After missing my truck I found a little pickup to keep me occupied. We will have to catch up sometime.....or I will have to find out when the next GTG is.

Latest posts

Members online