Want New Tunes for my 7.3

4tonGT40

Reaction score
Looking to switch my tunes and pick up some more, I have a ts 6 pos chip already but im looking for best prices on who can overwrite and best tunes.

I have tonys tunes right now.
Anyone else switched?

Its for the truck in my sig.

Pm me with an offer.
Mike at KEM performance is what i run..on my 6.4. Great customer service and really good clean tunes..shifts great and really low EGT's.. All his tunes are tested on they're own trucks prior to release. Im almost 100% sure that the fastest 6.4 belongs to Rudy's Diesel performance running Mikes(KEM) tunes.. Theyre website is on my sig.good luck man

Cat_rebel

Reaction score
Mike at KEM performance is what i run..on my 6.4. Great customer service and really good clean tunes..shifts great and really low EGT's.. All his tunes are tested on they're own trucks prior to release. Im almost 100% sure that the fastest 6.4 belongs to Rudy's Diesel performance running Mikes(KEM) tunes.. Theyre website is on my sig.good luck man

He's asking about tunes for a 7.3L

Cat_rebel

Reaction score
not sure, but Mike makes em....who's the company thats most popular for 7.3 tunes?

These are the popular ones for a 7.3L

Custom Tuners:

Swamps (Jonathan)

Gearhead Automotive (Matt)

Beans (Jonathan)

Tyrant (Cale)

Power Hungry Performance (Bill)

Diesel Innovations (David)

Total Diesel Performance (Tony TW)

Truck Source Diesel (Chris)

DP Tuner (Jody)

2000wa250

Reaction score
Just a thought, but couldnt the choice of tuning also be potentially based on who is closest to you? It seems like most of the major tuners are located in the south, are there any that are located on the west coast, or the pacific northwest?

Diezel Dawg

Reaction score
Just a thought, but couldnt the choice of tuning also be potentially based on who is closest to you? It seems like most of the major tuners are located in the south, are there any that are located on the west coast, or the pacific northwest?

We are going to get Cale at Tyrant out to Spokane for some Live Tuning in the Spring/early Summer if you are interested.

dietoremain

Reaction score
Im running Bills(PHP) tunes and I couldnt be happier.. :) And they are AMAZING people to deal with, such a humble hard working family..

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.