Want rear captain chairs

TyCorr

Reaction score
Can i put 2010 captain chairs in it?

If you are asking if they'll fit in your 05, yes. Im unsure if the.holes will line up exactly. You could possibly leave your floor.bracketry and bolt the new seats to that. The cabs are the same.still so it should fit.

TyCorr

Reaction score
I had a lead on some KR capt chairs and consoles. The guy was letting em go cheap. He said.make.an offer. I thought he was leading me to 1800 as their was a couple soda can rings on the dr seat bottom. I lead off with a 1500 offer. He said "ummmm, no" So I offered 1650 and was thinking Ive only got 2g's right.now for seats/cosmetic bs. So I flopped to "his" 1800. He replied, "maybe for half pal" More.correspondence, bla, bla, bla. Found out he wanted 4! "but would take 36, if you're serious." My best reply:"for 3600 I want the whole effin interior carpet and all bitsh! You can wash my truck too." End of correspondence. I wasnt joking. 2500 is reasonable for mint, imo.

KingRanch6.0L

Reaction score
haha i got a guy to buy a set from another guy then he swapped me im going to do a great center console box for the rear with my 15 l7

Latest posts

Members online