Wanting to swap carpet for vinyl floor

Tncoalroller88

Reaction score
my 2000 f350 has carpet floors and i really dont like it cause i work construction and constantly have dirty boots lol and the carpet is suck a pain in the azz to keep clean has anybody ever swapped a vinyl floor into one or know where the best place to get one at a fair price is i found one on lmc truck but idk how it fits and im not shelling out over 100 bucks for somethin if it dont fit worth a dam.

ColtonP

Reaction score
Perfect. Had some wrinkles at first, but I let it run with the heater on for a few hours and they layed down.

Milford

Reaction score
I put one in my truck and then put the carpet back over it after a coat of POR-15 Aand some sound deadner on the floor. Im not sure what it cost me for the mat but its a perfect fit and as said above there is some wrinkles at first but after those are worked out it looks good. Only reason i put my carpet back over is i like the carpet look and the vinyl is added protection for the winter salt.

Smokin6-0

Reaction score
Mine is a 97 but I will be installing the vinyl floor from LMC this week. I got it last week and I have had it laying out ever since, hopefully it will go in smoothly.

Latest posts

Members online